W. L. Bolm
The Souvenir Book is WisCon’s gift to the community, featuring profiles of our Guests of Honor, pieces highlighting the work of WisCon’s child-organizations, and essays from community contributors. We now call on our community members to submit their essays of 500 – 1000 words for the WisCon40 Souvenir Book! Previous essay topics have included: an exploration of Working Class Studies; an ethnographic intro to WisCon; and a look at making connections between trans feminism, sisterhood, and Orphan Black through vidding. The only topic requirement for the Souvenir Book’s essays is that they be relevant to the WisCon community. We encourage everyone to submit their work, whether this is your first WisCon or your 40th!
- Essays should be 500-1000 words
- Topics both current and historic that are relevant to the WisCon community
- Authors will be paid $20.00 USD at time of publication
- All essays or questions should be sent to email@example.com (Please use the subject line “WC40 Souvenir Book Submission: [Your Name]”)
- Please submit essays as .doc or .rtf attachments.
March 15th, 2016 March 27!