- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for pre-registration: May 15
- Registration: Log into or create a WisCon account at account.wiscon.net.
Full weekend memberships:
- Adult (18+): $55
- Teen (ages 13-17): $20
- Youth (ages 7-12): $20
- Former WisCon Guests of Honor: Free
- Child Care (age 0-6) $1 per child; requires pre-registration. Please fill in the age of each child to be enrolled in childcare. Please read the childcare information page for full details.
Dessert Salon tickets and supporting memberships:
- Dessert Salon tickets (before Sunday night GoH speeches): Pay as you can, sliding scale between $15 and $50, with a suggested amount of $25. These tickets usually sell out in early May, though some may become available Sunday afternoon.
- Supporting (non-attending, receive publications by mail): $20; available anytime.
How to Pre-Register for WisCon
Complete the online registration form by visiting account.wiscon.net, or by following the link at the top of this page. If you haven’t registered in the past, you’ll need to create an account. Once you’ve completed the registration process, you can pay immediately via PayPal, mail a check payment, or pay at the door using cash, check, or a credit card.
Mail payment to WisCon, PO Box 1624, Madison, WI 53701.
Both full-weekend memberships and single-day memberships can be purchased at the door, along with tickets for the Sunday night Dessert Salon if they are still available. We accept payment via cash, personal check, and credit/debit card.
Registration is capped at 1,000 members. We cannot guarantee availability of at-the-door memberships.