- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WisCon 42 deadline for pre-registration: mid-May 2018
- online: Log into (or create! it’s free!) your WisCon account at account.wiscon.net. You can pay immediately via PayPal, or you can choose to mail a check or to pay at the convention.
- by-mail registration: (Downloadable PDF will be available over the summer.)
Full weekend memberships:
- Adult (18+): $55
- Teen (ages 13-17): $20
- Youth (ages 7-12): $20
- Former WisCon Guests of Honor: Free
- Child Care (age 0-6) $1 per child; probably not available at-the-door. We need to know in advance how many children to expect, so if you plan to use WisCon’s childcare at all, you should register for it ahead of time! Please fill in the age of each child to be enrolled in childcare. Please read the childcare information page for full details.
Dessert Salon tickets and supporting memberships:
- Dessert Salon tickets (before Sunday night GoH speeches): Pay as you can, sliding scale between $15 and $50, with a suggested amount of $25.
- Supporting (non-attending, receive publications only): $20; available anytime. (Supporting members receive a mailing containing the souvenir book, the pocket program book, at-con newsletters, and whatever materials attendees are offered at registration.)
How to Pre-Register for WisCon
- The first, and easiest, is to complete the online registration form. (which, when online registration is live, you will find at the top of the page). If you’re not already registered with WisCon, you’ll need to create your account before you register. Once you’ve completed the registration process, you can pay via PayPal or print out your registration receipt and mail it and your check to the address on the receipt.
- If you prefer not to register online, you can download and print a copy of the registration form and pay via check. The registration form contains complete information, including the mailing address. When the mail-in form is available, it will be linked at the top of this page.
Both full-weekend memberships and single-day memberships can be purchased at the door, along with tickets for the Sunday night Dessert Salon. We accept payment via cash, personal check, or credit/debit card.
Registration is capped at 1,000 members. We do not guarantee availability of at-the-door memberships. Memberships sent by mail may be returned if we have already reached our cap of 1000 members.