- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
When things change during WisCon — panels are looking for panelists, panelists for another panel change, volunteers are needed in a specific area, and so on — the best way to keep up with things is our at-con newsletter, “A Momentary Taste of WisCon.”
How can you read it?
- Printed copies of the newsletter are posted near the Registration/Info Desk on the second floor of the Concourse.
- Individual articles are posted to our blog and then mirrored under “Announcements” in the WisSched app.
- PDF copies are archived here on the website.
At-Con Newsletter Archive
- It’s not WisCon yet! Check back on May 27 for our first issue.
I have news!
If you have news that you’d like to include in “A Momentary Taste of WisCon,” please contact us at the email address above. We love article submissions!