- contact: email@example.com
- Rooms at our special discounted rate are no longer available.
You can reserve a room at the Concourse for Memorial Day Weekend in 2022 by:
- Visiting the Concourse’s front desk
- Using the Concourse’s website
- Calling the Concourse: 1-800-356-8293
The Concourse has two types of rooms; Governor’s Club is a little fancier and includes access to the Governor’s Club lounge.
Sixth Floor Discounted Rooms
WisCon makes a limited number of rooms eligible for one free night during the convention. Read more details in the Affordability section of the website, here.
Try looking online at the Wiscon Dreamwidth Community for room share or room transfer opportunities.
The Concourse hotel is accessible to those with disabilities. For detailed information on accessibility, please see our Access page. All hotel rooms in Wisconsin are smoke-free by law. Check-in time is 3pm; check-out time is 12pm on Sunday and Monday and 11am on Tuesday. The Concourse has a swimming pool, open till 1am, as well as a whirlpool and steam room.
The Concourse has an underground parking garage, but it is not free; currently, overnight guests pay $15.00 a night, and day users can pay up to $17.00 a day. A much less expensive public parking ramp is available just across the street from the Concourse.
Other places to stay nearby
- Best Western Premier Park Hotel (formerly The Inn on the Park); 22 S Carroll St, (608) 285-8000
- AC Hotel by Marriott; 1 N Webster St, (608) 286-1337
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace; 9 E Wilson St, (608) 255-5100
- Hampton Inn & Suites; 440 W Johnson St, (608) 255-0360
- Mansion Hill Inn; 424 N Pinckney St, (608) 255-0172
- The Edgewater; 666 Wisconsin Ave, (800) 922-5512
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madison; 525 W Johnson St, (608) 251-5511
- Hotel Ruby Marie; 524 E Wilson St, (608) 327-7829
- Graduate Madison; 601 Langdon St, (608) 257-4391
- Hyatt Place Madison/Downtown; 333 W Washington Ave, (608) 257-2700
- Hotel Indigo Madison Downtown; 901 E Washington, (608) 256-0061
- Hampton Inn & Suites Madison/Downtown; 440 W Johnson, (608) 255-0360