Welcome to WisCon35! Nisi Shawl is our guest of honor.
- Adult, teen, and youth WisCon memberships are available at the door! Prices and full information are available on the registration page.
- Check out WisCon 35’s nifty online programming guide, or if you prefer, read the Pocket Program (PDF) or the Program Grids (PDF).
- The first edition of WisCon’s at-con newsletter, “A Momentary Taste of WisCon”(PDF) is now online, with news, updates, and programming changes.
- And check out WisCon’s blog (also named “A Momentary Taste of WisCon!”) your one-stop shop for WisCon news, guides, schedules, and more.
- Dining in Madison? Check out WisCon’s dining guide, organized by cuisine (PDF), location (PDF), and price (PDF). And there’s a handy map (PDF), too.
- Tweeting WisCon? Use #wc35 (and #wiscon35 and #wiscon work too!) Or, use the handy auto-hashtag buttons associated with each panel in the online programming guide.
- The last WisCon progress report, eCube #13, is still available online, with news about security changes at the Concourse, hotel reservations for WisCon36, notes for program participants, a Tiptree Auction update, and an invitation for everyone attending WisCon for the first time.