We’re very excited to announce that the Panel Sign-Up and Interest Survey will go live in 2 weeks! On February 26th, get ready to give us YOUR feedback on what panels will run during WisCon 42.
WisCon programming is divided into separate tracks which group related concepts together in order to facilitate interesting and complex discussions. The current list of tracks are below:
- Feminism and Other Social Change Movements
- Power, Privilege, and Oppression
- Spirituality, Organized Religion and Politics
- Science and Technology
- The Craft and Business of Writing
- Reading, Viewing, and Critiquing Science Fiction
- Fandom as a Way of Life
- Interactive Storytelling and Media (Our Gaming track has evolved, friends!)
You will need a WisCon account in order to view the survey. If you don’t have an account, create one at the “Create Your Account” page. For those with an account already created, go to “Log in to My Account” page. Come February 26th, you should see the link to the survey once you have logged into your account.
So mark February 26th on your calendars!
As always, questions/concerns/feedback can be sent to email@example.com.
Jackie Gross, Lead Panel Programming
JP Fairfield, Panel Programming
Jennifer Cross, Panel Programming