The Souvenir Book is WisCon’s gift to the community, featuring profiles of our Guests of Honor, pieces highlighting the work of WisCon’s child-organizations, and essays from community contributors. We now call on our community members to submit their essays of 500 – 1000 words for the WisCon39 Souvenir Book! Previous essay topics have included: an exploration of Working Class Studies, a report on Foolscap 2013/Potlach 22, and an ethnographic intro to WisCon. The only topic requirement for the Souvenir Book’s essays is that they be relevant to the WisCon community. We encourage everyone to submit their work, whether this is your first WisCon or your nearly-40th!
- Essays should be 500-1000 words
- Topics both current and historic that are relevant to the WisCon community
- Authors will be paid $20.00 USD at time of publication
- All essays or questions should be sent to souvenirbook @wiscon.info (Please use the subject line “WC39 Souvenir Book Submission: [Your Name]”)
- Please submit essays as .doc or .rtf attachments.
March 18th, 2015 April 1st! (Deadline extended)